Agile Facilitator Training Program
Exclusively for Boehringer Ingelheim employees
Help Boehringer Ingelheim create value through innovation:
BECOME AN AGILE FACILITATOR
Join the Agile Facilitator Training Program and Community!
- learn how to successfully facilitate teams and processes in an agile way
- specialize in Future & Design Thinking, Business Design or Agile Organisation
- support Boehringer Ingelheim’s success by coaching business workshops across departments
- become part of a vibrant cross-functional community of practitioners
What do I need to do?
- Join the „Intro2Agile” workshop.
For more information, please contact Johannes Gaedicke.
- Choose your Track (Future & Design Thinking, Business Design or Agile Organisation) and join the Basic Module, Advanced Module and Coaching Module.
- Register here for the Training Program.
Tracks & Modules
Future Thinking is the consideration of the future in design and innovation processes – with suitable methods and tools at hand to make future scenarios and trends tangible. Design Thinking, on the other hand, draws from trends and understandings within a much smaller time frame (weeks, months, a few years), generates plausible hypothetical scenarios for examination and then creates a specific end product or service.
In this track, we combine both perspectives to gain deeper future-oriented insights and opportunities to reframe problems and develop innovative solutions in today’s world.
After completing the track you will be able to:
- identify opportunities for innovation
- guide teams through the process of coming up with creative ideas
- facilitate the development and iteration of prototypes to develop tangible solutions
- know about and apply the agile mindset
- develop, plan and coach Future & Design Thinking workshops
Current status of registrations: 9/14 participants
Business Design brings together customer empathy, experience design and business strategy to develop and test value-adding business models.
After completing the track you will be able to:
- turn vague ideas, market insights and trends into concrete value propositions and solid business models
- develop innovative business designs that compete beyond product, price and technology
- evaluate the viability of business ideas by testing hypotheses in a Build-Measure-Learn cycle
- develop, plan and coach Business Design workshops
Current status of registrations: 4/7 participants
Agile Organisation combines the exploration of agile fundamentals – mindset, values, frameworks, methods, roles and routines – with practical understanding on how to act as a facilitator for developing more agile and self-organized teams. Scrum is used as a framework to exemplify these different aspects and to lay the foundation for obtaining a Scrum Master Certificate.
After completing the track you will be able to:
- support teams at different stages on their agile journey
- introduce agile ways of organising teams and the organisation
- improve team effectiveness by introducing agile rituals and meeting formats
- provide clarity and alignment for agile teams
- create accountability using dynamic roles and shared leadership
- develop, plan and facilitate agile workshops on team processes
Current status of registrations: 2/7 participants
Full program & Registration
About the training program
The training program for the Agile Facilitator Community at Boehringer Ingelheim is designed to build on existing Agile Facilitator expertise and integrates complementary agile frameworks to provide a full scale training for new and existing Agile Facilitators.
Graduate as an Agile Facilitator, join the community and run agile workshops!
As a participant, you will:
- attend the two-day Intro2Agile-workshop by the BI CUBE of Boehringer Ingelheim for a basic understanding of our approach and program. Please contact Johannes Gaedicke for further information.
- run through the Basic and Advanced Modules of your chosen track (Future & Design Thinking, Business Design or Agile Organisation) for an in-depth training in each method
- complete your skillset with practical coaching as well as transfer tools in the concluding Coaching Module together with participants from the other tracks
- apply your newly acquired skills in your unit or projects in the Application Phase while being supported by your trainers and peers
Registration for the training
After your registration for the training program and with choosing your track, you will be added to the MS Teams channel „Agile Facilitators in Training“. Within your chosen track group (Future & Design Thinking, Business Design or Agile Organisation), you will find suitable dates for the start of the Basic and Advanced Modules together with your coaches by zero360.
The registration is on a rolling basis.
Each track requires a minimum of 7 participants to start with the training.
The training sessions are held remote.
The complete training program lasts 4 – 6 months. Please attend the Intro2Agile-workshop prior to the training program.
The admission fee includes all modules and modalities mentioned above:
- Agile Facilitator Training Program in total 7.700 € (excl. VAT)
prerequisite for the program:
- participation in the Intro2Agile-workshop is mandatory –
please contact Johannes Gaedicke for further information.
The program is designed for all employees of Boehringer Ingelheim that are interested in becoming part of the Agile Facilitator Community at Boehringer Ingelheim. Being an Agile Facilitator entails using up to 20% of your overall work time to prepare and facilitate agile workshops. For further information, please contact Johannes Gaedicke. Attending the “Intro2Agile” workshop at Boehringer Ingelheim is a prerequisite to join the training program.
The training program costs 7.700€ (excl. VAT) and includes about 72 hours of training in total (11 training days and remote coaching support). All required material and documentation will be provided.
The training program is designed to enable all participants to facilitate agile workshops at Boehringer Ingelheim. The training program aims at supporting and strengthening the Agile Facilitator Community within Boehringer Ingelheim.
The program is designed for all employees of Boehringer Ingelheim that are interested in becoming part of the Agile Facilitator Community at Boehringer Ingelheim. The training as well as all the material and documentation are in English.
The program language is English, as well as all provided material.
Yes, all participants will receive material and documentation in English – via e-mail and in the MS Teams channel.
Up to 30 days before the start of the Basic Module of the respective track, a 0% cancellation fee applies. From 14 to 29 days before the training starts, a 50% cancellation fee applies. Any cancellations thereafter (less than 14 days) will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the program costs.
All expenses on travel and accommodation shall be covered by the participant and cannot be refunded.
All individual expenses need to be covered by the participant.
Participation in all modules is mandatory to successfully complete the program. You can transfer your place to another person free of charge until 3 days before the first training module starts. After this, a transfer is no longer possible. A transfer of places for individual modules to third parties is not possible. However, the trainers will try to offer participation in modules on alternative dates to respond to the needs of the participants who cannot attend all dates of the program. This depends on the availability of another module with the same content and the availability of spaces in this module. Please be aware that issues like these need to be raised prior to the program start. In case of illness, the participant cannot make damage claims.
You can transfer your place to another person free of charge until 3 days before the first training module starts. After that, a transfer is no longer possible. A transfer of places for individual modules to third parties is not possible.
A voucher or guarantee for joining the program at a later time cannot be given.
The design of the training program is highly flexible and allows for several opportunities to join other topic tracks or alternative group dates.
Withdrawal from the overall training program underlies revocation and cancellation terms.
The dates for the respective modules in the training program are subject to each track group and their coaches.
The training program is supported by the team of zero360 GmbH from Berlin, Germany. The pool of trainers consists of subject matter experts and experienced agile trainers. The trainer selection is based on the track and module content and will be announced once the track decision is final.
The trainers of zero360 give support and coaching via e-mail, phone, video conferences or other tools (e.g. MS Teams) in order to best lead all participants through the application phase.
You will be required to complete work tasks after each module, putting into practice what you have learned. After completing the Advanced module and in the application phase, we expect a time commitment of roughly 1h/week for working on your training project.
All employees of Boehringer Ingelheim are invited to join the Agile Facilitator Community! The Agile Facilitator Training Program is designed to support all participants to become Agile Facilitators and enables them to facilitate their teams and processes at their departments in an agile way.
Change is what drives us at zero360. Successful innovation is our goal.
We support you every step along the way, from innovation and transformation to digitalization. How? By applying our future-focused vision to develop new products and services, optimize existing business processes, and empower your employees and leaders.